Infusionsoft VS SalesForce | Comparing Email & CRM Providers
These days in business, it is important to track customer interactions to provide the best service possible. Customer relations management, or CRM, analyzes customer and prospective interactions.
CRM software simplifies and scales customer engagement. This brings more positive results where businesses need them. With the implementation of CRM, businesses can know what actions are providing them with great results. They can also determine which actions they need to take back to the drawing board.
The Benefits of CRM
CRM software has several positive traits that add to the value of any business. With the integration of several forms of technology, CRM is a program that provides an excellent return on investment.
Grow Your Business
The first benefit is that using a CRM software will boost business growth. This is because software programs like Infusionsoft, Salesforce, and Sales Page help gather leads. They do this from gathering info from prospective customers via email-marketing campaigns, trade shows, webinars, and conferences. The data is then given straight to the sales team.
Planning for the Future
Another excellent advantage of using CRM software is that it gives an outlook on the business. It takes data from the past and analyzes it to form future projections.
Having a CRM also helps businesses hone in on their best practices. With a CRM, businesses can analyze all their marketing tactics to find what works well and what does not. This makes it easy to do more of the things that produce a great return while eliminating the ones that don’t work so well.
Increasing Customer Engagement and Improving Customer Experience
With the implementation of CRM, businesses can tailor their customer’s experience. Customers love to feel like the company they are doing business with values them. This is exactly what email marketing does.
If a customer gets a very nice email on their birthday, they are much more likely to purchase from the company that sent it. They will likely generate word-of-mouth business because of this thoughtful gesture. This is something that can be accomplished with a CRM. And it’s a scalable process. So, whether your business has one thousand current clients or one-hundred thousand of them, the same results can be achieved.
There are so many tasks businesses need to complete throughout the day. Tedious things like sending response emails are an integral part of marketing, but sometimes get lost in the bustle of things. CRM software makes it easy to engage your clients by taking out the extra work and automating it.
Infusionsoft and Salesforce are two of the most well-known CRM programs. They have similar offerings that will benefit most businesses. However, they differ in some substantial ways. Here is a comparison of the key elements of both Infusionsoft and Salesforce.
Infusionsoft is a powerful all-around marketing tool. The program runs well and only has a small number of flaws. It is one of the most popular CRM tools currently on the market, with more than 35,000 customers worldwide. To top this off, Infusionsoft can integrate with more than 300 programs. Infusionsoft is best suited to small businesses. However, they should have a turnaround of more than $100k per year. This program includes many key features including:
- account and contact management
- opportunity management
- lead management
- sales data and analysis
- file sharing and syncing
- business forecasting
- automated mass email
- email templates
- marketing campaign management
- lead scoring
- file storage per user
Related Article: Infusionsoft CRM Software
This CRM software is one of the most well-known programs for customer relations management. This CRM allows business to find more leads. It automates the sales process which simplifies lead conversion. Salesforce, like Infusionsoft is a customer relations management program. However, it includes different features. Here are some of the things that Salesforce includes in their software:
- e-commerce solutions
- sharing via social media
- sales reports and analysis
- management for referral programs
- payment processing
- drag-and-drop landing page builder
- web publishing
- marketing data collection
- email marketing
Of course, there are pros and cons to every marketing program. Here is a list of the great things about Infusionsoft vs Salesforce, and the negatives.
This CRM software is one of the most well-known programs for customer relations management.
The Salesforce software comes in English, Spanish, French, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian, and Dutch while Infusionsoft is available only in English.
With Infusionsoft you can design any type of email you would like to. This is because they have drag-and-drop system that is easy to use. This editor also accepts HTML input and you can send the emails to any group on your contact list. The emails are easy-to-send and are better than most others in the industry. This is great news for businesses using Infusionsoft. This is because emails are currently one of the most effective tools for marketing. A great aspect of the Infusionsoft software is that you can send automated responses. The Infusionsoft program will send an unlimited amount of emails to customers and prospective customers.
Salesforce, on the other hand, is limited in its email scope. Businesses are limited to sending emails with text only. The salesforce emails are easy-to-use however, because the messages are sent from a business email address. Another drawback of the Salesforce email software is that there is no autoresponder. That means you will be sending out hundreds of emails manually to your customer base.
Operating Systems and Mobile
Both Infusionsoft and Salesforce are compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Also, both have apps that are available for Apple and Android phones.
Business owners know that it may take several forms of software to run their company smoothly. That’s why it’s important to know which programs will integrate smoothly with Infusionsoft vs Salesforce. Here are some of the software programs that can integrate with Infusionsoft:
- Direct Mail Manager
- Help Scout
- ion interactive
- ppSD2 Membership Software
- Sync for Outlool and Gmail
These are a few of the programs that go well with Salesforce:
- Analytics, Marketing, and Data Cloud
- ExactTarget Fuel
- Service Cloud
- Third-party apps at Salesforce AppExchange
Infusionsoft Salesforce Integration
Because Infusionsoft and Salespage have different offerings, some people choose to use them in tandem. This is an excellent way to get the most out of the two software programs. Infusionsoft is a leader in marketing. The program lets businesses grow their client base while maintaining interaction with current customers. The end goal is to increase sales.
The Salesforce program is a CRM software that also collects customer data, but its strength lies in how it organizes the records. Some businesses would like the best of both worlds and with an Infusionsoft Salesforce integration they can have it.
With an Infusionsoft Salesforce integration, companies can add and view leads in both programs. However, they may pick which one they like to work with for certain tasks. When the two are integrated, all the data that a business is working with is stored in both programs. So, if a new contact is made in Infusionsoft, the same contact info will show up on the Salesforce program. The same goes for payments, orders, records, tax options, and schedules.
Target Customer Size
Infusionsoft generally targets individual customers for small-scale businesses. Salesforce can target a wide range of customers and can be used for small to large businesses.
Salesforce has four different pricing tiers. They also offer a free demo, so businesses can get a feel for how the system works before purchasing a package. The first package they offer is a $25 per-month subscription. Its key features include:
- contact management
- account management
- lead management
- email templates
- a certain amount of data storage per user
They offer a $75 per month second-tier package which includes all the features of the first-tier package but also includes:
- lightning for Gmail and Outlook
- mass email
- sales console app
- lead scoring
- campaign management
Their third-tier package costs $150 a month per user and includes all the above features plus:
- sales team
- opportunity splits and fields
- lightning platform
- workflow automation
- approval automation
- web services API
Their fourth and final package includes everything from the first three. This one costs $300 per user per month and has every feature the Salesforce program has to offer.
Infusionsoft sells their software for a $1999 startup fee. After a business signs up, there are several different levels of pricing. The levels are figured by how many contacts the business has. This sliding scale starts at below 500 contacts, and the price for that is $80 per month. It goes up to 50,000 contacts, and the price for that package is $304 per month.
These plans all include the basic features of the Infusionsoft program which are:
- automation for marketing
- 1 user account
- sending unlimited emails
- contact management solutions
More features may be purchased on an as-needed basis.
Infusionsoft offers different levels of support for their rapidly-growing business. This is included in the price of program membership. Their phone support is only offered during specific hours of the day.
The support team handles issues well. This is because Infusionsoft trains their employees to answer the most common questions. They offer chat windows on their website for customer concerns and have added overseas customer service. This way, Infusionsoft can provide answers around the clock.
The support at Salesforce is very good, although customers must purchase a customer support plan. It does not come free with the software. They train their customer service professionals well. They also have great user manuals and support pages on their website, which are free. This reduces the need for a call to customer service.
Online Case Submission
Infusionsoft accepts online cases and has a one-day turnaround for responses. Salesforce also accepts online case submissions, with a two-day response time. This is included in the Salesforce subscription fee. Customers can purchase faster support service which puts them at the top of the priority list for response. When the faster plan is purchased, response time is usually around one hour.
Pros and Cons of Infusionsoft vs Salesforce
Of course, there pros and cons to every marketing program. Here is a list of the great things about Infusionsoft vs Salesforce, and the negatives.
- It has a friendly interface. The Infusionsoft interface is very user-friendly. It is well-designed, one of the best in the industry. They include a drag-and-drop campaign editor in their software. Not only is it easy to use, it’s also quite fun.
- Its customer support is excellent. Infusionsoft gets a lot of praise for its customer service.
- It is scalable. With universal tracking, this program is always on the lookout for customer behavior. The software can track thousands of customers to bring back the best return for your business.
- It offers e-commerce solutions. Infusionsoft is the only CRM on the market that provides e-commerce tools. It provides everything including payment processing, invoices, inventory tracking, and order forms.
Top Related Article: What is Infusionsoft?
- It carries a high start-up cost. Infusionsoft charges a one-time fee of $1999 for installation. Although this cost pays for a customer service representative to guide each business through the process, it is an investment.
- It doesn’t support native integrations. The program doesn’t integrate with tools from a third-party. However, Infusionsoft has over 300 apps and extensions in its store. Buying these will incur more costs over time.
- It has poor deliverability. Infusionsoft reports to have deliverability rates of over 98%. However, many users have reported that their deliverability is simply not as good as other companies.
- It’s in the cloud. Salesforce is the largest CRM company that exists today, and they do most of their business in the cloud. This is important to note because it secures client information. It also means that to do business, less is needed on the ground. The cloud is easily accessible, and businesses can login from anywhere in the world. This helps the businesses be more productive overall. Also, it is easy to collaborate when the information is stored in the cloud.
- Number one ranking. There is a reason that Salesforce continues to get ranked #1 by its customers. They provide a product that people are excited to use. Their ranking at the top is consistent, year after year. This goes to show that customers love the experience this program provides.
- It’s compatible with the major browsers. Salesforce is compatible all the browsers that businesses use today. Because of this, companies can use platforms like Chatter to find collaborators.
- Startup is easy. Salesforce doesn’t require any special hardware for setup and the process is quick and easy. Some programs might require businesses to have an internal network, but with Salesforce, this is not the case. In a couple of days, this program could be running smoothly and doing its job.
- Salesforce provides a complete CRM service. When businesses purchase Salesforce, they also get an SaaS product. This program ensures that Salesforce is applicable throughout all stages of the customer relationship. Its focus is closing on a sale, but it also tracks potential customers and sales activities. Because it is so flexible, businesses don’t have to bend over backwards to integrate Salesforce into their practices.
- Training costs are low. Because Salesforce is so easy to use, businesses new to the software can get up and running quickly and with little training.
- It might cost too much. Salesforce has a per-month rate of $125. This price might be too steep for small businesses that might benefit from the software but can’t afford it. Oftentimes, businesses that need a less expensive option end up getting Microsoft CRM. At less than one-third the cost of Salesforce, it is an attractive alternative for small businesses.
- It might not be worth the money. Salesforce is an effective CRM. Buy many of Salesforces’ competitors can do similar things to what Salesforce offers. For example, Microsoft and Sugar have a similar product on the market, but at a fraction of the cost of Salesforce.
- It doesn’t offer on-premises hosting. If you need this feature, don’t get Salesforce.
- Salesforce has a high price. Salesforce charges a per-user rate for its program. What it comes down to is that if your business wants to have Salesforce available to several employees, you will be paying $125 per month for each of them. Although there is a smaller version available for only $65 per month per person, it doesn’t have nearly as many features as the full version.
- You can’t send out unlimited emails. With Salesforce, the most emails you can send out per day is 1000. The ‘unlimited’ membership that Salesforce offers has a limit. Salesforce might be a good option for smaller businesses. But those who need to send out thousands of emails per day would do better with another program.
- Salesforce has added expenses. The information products that Salesforce provides are capped for usage. They can only be used a certain number of times before businesses will start getting charged overages. The software also has add-ons that can be purchased for a small fee. This feature is nice because it allows users to customize their program. However, the features that are sold as ‘add-ons’ in Salesforce come with other products with no extra fee.
- There are drawbacks to being in the cloud. Salesforce uses a single-tenant system in the cloud. This means that every tenant using Salesforce is subject to updates whenever Salesforce sees fit.
Salesforce and Infusionsoft Comparison Chart
Both Infusionsoft and Salesforce are popular and reliable CRM software programs. Both have many of the same basic features. But they also have individual attributes that set them apart from one another. They also come at a different price points, have somewhat different uses beyond CRM, and offer different forms of support. Because there are so many features in each program, it’s easy to get lost. Here is a chart showing the comparison of the most important characteristics of Infusionsoft vs Salesforce.
|Operating Systems||Apple, Windows, Linux||Apple, Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Support||Apple, Android||Apple, Android|
|Customer Support||Phone support available only in the US, UK, and Australia during specific times of the day. Support fee included in the price of the software package. |
Online support available for a fee.
|Worldwide phone support available 24 hours a day is available for a fee.|
Access to a help website and online community are available. This is included in the cost of Salesforce membership.
|User Rating||4 stars||3 stars|
|Pricing||Startup price of $1999. Then businesses must pay monthly using a sliding scale starting at less than 2,500 contacts.||Free demo. No startup fee. Businesses must pay per user per month starting at $25.00 for one user.|
Sales Page vs Salesforce
Sales Page is a software that helps businesses organize their data and distribute their goods. They provide solutions with their software that take the complexity out of the task of sending out products. With Sales Page, businesses can get the most out of their time because product distribution is much more streamlined. Sales Page is an excellent product for distribution. This is because they have immense knowledge from years in the industry. They also collaborate with clients to find out what is working well and what needs to change.
Although Sales Page has a lot going for it, it does not have quite the same features as Salesforce. The two do have similar CRM features, which we’ll get into, but after that they are completely different. Sales Page is basically a product distribution software with added customer relations management. Salesforce is a full-on customer relations software that provides other marketing tools. Let’s look at what Sales Page and Salesforce have in common and where they diverge.
Related: Best Sales Funnel Software
Sales Page vs Salesforce CRM
Sales Page is not primarily a CRM tool. Because of this, it only has limited customer relationship management features. Here’s what Sales Page has to offer:
- internal chat integration
- email marketing
- document storage
- territory management
Now, let’s look at the CRM features of Salesforce. Here is a brief list:
- internal chat integration
- email marketing
- document storage
- territory management
Salesforce offers everything regarding CRM that Sales Page does. Plus, several more:
- calendar and reminders
- lead storing
- social media integration
- quotes and proposals
- territory and task management
There are several more features that Sales Page has, however. Sales Page is a CRM software that also has smart distribution built-in. Finding and converting the perfect customer is easy with Sales Page. Then, Sales Page goes the extra mile by offering territory and asset management. Here are some of the features of Sales Page.
Sales Page offers two types of data management: ETL (extract, transform, load) and MDM (master data management). These two work together to effectively organize data for your business. This process involves gathering the data, verifying the data, and then providing a trustworthy record of the data.
There is no substitute in business for making a quick, smart decision that will yield a positive result. With Sales Force, businesses have access to important data at their fingertips. Sales people can leverage this data to make the most informed decisions possible. They can properly identify the leads that will convert easily. Based on the data the sales force can then send the right message to the right group of people.
With Sales Page, businesses can gain a better understanding of their territory. This technology allows businesses to designate certain territories. The business can then channel that designation into sales. With Sales Page, managers can see territory histories and make territory changes.
This part of the program allows the user to tailor the software to their own needs. It helps sales people engage with prospective customers. It also helps businesses to work with multiple marketing campaigns at a time.
Analytics and Reporting
This part of the software lets businesses see what is working for them and what they need to improve on when it comes to customer relations. The page shows several charts and graphs that easily lay out sales, points, and top performers.
The enterprise integration feature included in the Sales Page software allows multiple forms of data to come together. The result of this is an easy-to-read analysis of all the most important data.
We hope this article has helped you learn about the details of these software options so you can choose the best one for your business.